Monday, August 2, 2010

Letter to Dean of Student Affairs

Dear Professor Ker,

Let us try to conclude the matter of my complaint against our current
student, Ms. CHEN AN-CHUEN. If the university administration had spent as
much care and concern for justice in defense of MY rights as it is now
spending in defense of Ms. CHEN's rights, this issue would have been
resolved YEARS ago.
As it is, since I have already spent several years pursuing justice in these
matters, you cannot reasonably expect me to wait much longer.
The issues, as far as I'm concerned, are plain. A student made secret,
unproved accusations defaming a professor. I hope justice can be obtained
very soon within the university. If not, there are other legal channels
open.

Sincerely,
Professor Richard de Canio
(06) 237 8626

No comments:

Post a Comment