Saturday, August 7, 2010

[Fwd: Re: Message from Vice President for Student Affairs of N.C.K.U.]



-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Message from Vice President for Student Affairs of N.C.K.U.
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:29:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: Richard <invictus2002@yahoo.com>
To: z8307010 <z8307010@email.ncku.edu.tw>


Dear Vice-President Shu,
I will be happy to meet with you at the scheduled time of 12:30 next Wednesday 28 March 2007. I also request that you invite a student named Chen An-chuen to the meeting. Ms. Chen, also known by her English name, Lily Chen, is currently enrolled as a graduate student in the Department of Foreign Languages and Literature, as I understand. Thanks for your assistance in this matter. If you need further information, feel free to contact me. Thank you.
Richard de Canio
Department of Foreign Languages and Literature
National Cheng Kung University

z8307010 <z8307010@email.ncku.edu.tw> wrote:
Dear Professor Canio,
1.      I ¡¥m sorry that I had a meeting when you visited me on Tuesday Morning, but my staff gave me your message.
2.      I will be available after University Affairs Development Committee of this University on the 28th of March. Would you come to meet with me at 12:30pm-12:50pm on the 28th of March.
 
best regards,
Bih-ching Shu
Vice President for Student Affairs
N.C.K.U.


Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment